Mar 21-22, 2019, Los Angeles, Infused Products Conference
Do you run an extraction operation, manufacture edibles, produce vape cartridges, make wax or shatter, or manufacture other infused products? Or are you looking to acquire a license and start an infused products company? The Infused Products Conference is the MUST-ATTEND event for you.
Or if you supply infused products companies plant materials, equipment or services, retail their products, OR you regulate infused products companies, you can’t afford to miss the Infused Products Conference.
SESSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
- -Operating an Infused Products Company: Cash Cow or Cash Drain
- -The Science of Extraction and Infusion: New Techniques and Trends
- -Playing Nice: How to Work with Cultivators and Retailers More Effectively
- -Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP): What Is It and What Does It Mean for Cannabis?
- -Eat It, Vape It, Wear It: Trends in Cannabis Product Development and Branding for Medical and Adult Use
- -The Whole World Is Watching: Regulatory Update and Trends in Infused Products Manufacturing Compliance
- -The MIP People: Staffing, Training, Compensating and Culture-Building for Quality and Profitability
- -The Product: Trends and Compliance for Packaging and Labeling
- -Keeping It Real: Safety, Testing and Best Practices for Manufacturing Cannabis Products
- -If It’s Not in the System, It Didn’t Happen: Seed-to-Sale Tracking for Efficient and Compliant Operations
- -So You Want to Buy (or Sell) a MIP: Acquisition, Merger, Divestiture and Financing Infused Products Operations